Monday, May 21, 2007

sheree's challenge and photos to look at














I've done Sheree's challenge on STS... I did a 8.5x11 layout and used the rest of the paper and card to make other things... (well I used most of it)...


The photo on the layout is from a small course David did with the other boys pictured, last year through his school...


then I did a gift card for a 40th birthday we've got coming up....and a birthday card for David ...for next week.


I used a sheet of brown card, a left over bit of blue card and a sheet of Urban Lily paper.....along with some alpha stickers, rubons and stamps.


I've started looking at some of the other participants of 'photo hunters'....if you like floral shots.... take a gander at Sugarfused's page...scroll down to 'green thumb sunday'.... some beautiful shots there.



1. Coastguard :: water
2. Buddies :: pals
3. Nap :: snuggle
4. Groan :: ache
5. Sitcom :: laugh
6. Reader :: learn
7. Heroes :: villans
8. Amazing :: grace
9. Woman :: I am
10.Don’t! :: why

No comments: