Friday, May 18, 2007

falling behind

Got this in an email...lol... I like it

We've been looking at secondary schools since last week... gee it's a hard decisioin to make... I took Eric to look at one school...which would probably be maybe a 40 minute bus ride for him. each way...I was quite impressed with it..It is a hard school to get into...they'll only except 180 yr 7's for next year.. and the total for the school is 900. but Eric wasn't as impressed... he seems to like the school we looked at last night which is where Dave is going.


Its been raining since yesterday morning on and off...which is nice....our water tank is over flowing .. and I must get myself a rain gauge ..I was hoping for one for mothers day... from the school stall...but alas....no.. I got hand cream, a photo frame, a nice warm vest to wear down to the footy...and some nice jammies.

I have no mojo at the moment and am soooo behind in my ATC making...I still have to make ones for 'D' ...I just can't think....*sigh*

can you give me any hints...??





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i need that comic enlarged and put up on my front door LOL