Sunday, February 17, 2008

ohh why did I tell them

I was looking @ the HIM website and saw that they are touring and coming to Australia in March...and I told Dave and Matt didn't I !!! stoooopid. !!
My fave song of theirs ATM is sweet pandemonium see youtube link above.
It needs to be played LOUD and if it's in the car...press repeat...press repeat....press repeat...but remember it has to be LOUD
The back room is looking good (see photo below) Mark and Mark have been very busy... I can hear Mark (grumpy) out there now sanding...he's got the night off.
oohh I went to a chefs toolbox party yesterday...and OMG I spent $220 on a saucepan...lol..but it is a good saucepan...well it's actually called a saute pan
At the party we had paela cooked in it...and it was fantastic.. it did not stick at all...and the food was yum too....lol....Grumpys and Marks reactions yesterday were priceless when I told them when I'd bought.
I'm sorty of thinking of maybe having a party.. ya wanna come??...
The boys had their school swimming carnival on Friday... I didn't even think about sunscreen...poor Eric now has a sunburned face...it looked like it was going to blister but it hasn't thankfully.
Em made cupcakes today and forgot to put sugar in them...but taste ok now with icing on them...but I did nick a few uniced ones to crumble over the top of the stew that I made with the left over roast lamb...mmmm yummo.
ol' button eye (Bailey)
my sisters dog
our back room

who's that girl





(insert smiley face here) -------> chandon craft



Week 263
I say ... and you think ... ?

Passport :: photo
small world :: after all
Radio :: DJ
Marine :: biology
Wall :: street
Wanna be :: singstar
Pigtails :: girly
Hyphen :: grammar
9.99 :: 10 bucks
Unrated ::
no reviews?



FEAST 179



Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you
.
geez I dunno ??

Soup
Fill in the blank: My favorite
__desert__ is _chocolate self saucing pudding_ but I like __sticky date pudding__ too.

Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?

alot of laminate..lol..the only wood we have ATM is the dining table and chairs ohh and bookshelves. it's all stained pine.


Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?

Karen


Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?

hmm





what a week it's been !

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

LOL at the layout of Mark!!!! Does he know you have posted it on your blog?
We had our swimming sports today too and I am a tad burnt!