Tuesday, February 26, 2008

feast

FRiDAys FeaSt

Week 264
I say ... and you think ... ?

Protocol :: rule
Girlfriends :: someone to have voffee/wine with
Shoulders :: knees and toes
Coming home :: movie
Let it in :: the sunshine?
Honor :: and cherish (not obey)
Tyler :: Bonnie Tyler
Thriller :: I'm not going to say Micheal Jackson...nah ah...
Angela:: hi Ange
The winner is :: not me...but hopefully on Friday I will be









Feast One Hundred & Eighty


Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
hmm I can't really think... does hiding their pressie inside a totaly different box count..?..if so then yes.. years ago, we bought a friend one of those lady shaver things... and hid it in a box that had bbq things in it...the look on her face when she unwrapped it...was priceless...I took a photo too..lol

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
I did have cute little blue and green tupperware ones... but now we just have the replaceable grinders from the supermarket.

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
I'm actually looking at camping places now...to go camping over easter with friends...not sure where...but it'll be somewhere in Victoria

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
cream...what cream...lol no sometimes..when I remember I'll use some sorbolene with vitamin E

Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
a small meringue with cream on top and grated hazelnut chocolate...I have no idea of a name for it...but thats what I'd like now

No comments: