Monday, February 04, 2008

scrapped...I did






Week 261
I say ... and you think ... ?

What women want :: love
Epidemic :: excessive
Taxes :: bullshit
Hello :: goodbye
Confidential :: secret
Lights :: twinkle
Summation :: result
Hard feelings :: resentment
Electric :: shock
Fresh start :: begining





Feast One Hundred & Seventy Eight

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
nutri grain

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
2 coffee tables for the lounge room from IKEA

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
I don't know... I can't remember

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
rosemary dingo
or
sage cat
or
curry cat ( our cat likes our curry bush)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t __scrapped __ since __yesterday__.


I've actually scrapped ....haven't done any pages in months
the first 2 are in my journal.


Christmas morning opening pressies




Marks parents 50th anniversary (pictured with the wedding party,)


this is an album I'm doing with family pics in it (our siblings and their families) I've made it from what was bought as a Kaiser wooden calendar.




Gotta love your man

photo take by my sister (Chris)




Boy do I need to lose some weight... it just seems to be creepiing on constantly...it's getting crazy..so after talking to a friend yesterday who is doing the Cohens (sp) diet...she told me to chose 4-5 things that I need to do and stick to them.


so..

1. drink 2 litres of water a day (this is going to be hard 'cos I really don't drink much)

2. no carbs at tea time (again this will be hard...lurv potato and pasta and rice)
3. NO biscuits (can you hear me crying already)

4. No snacking after 8.30 pm

let's see how I go with this....and I must get back into walking I slacked off over Christmas



Reading the paper yesterday I had to laugh at the wankers that were caught speeding in a school zone...the excuses they used to explain their excessive speed...were like 'oh my cat just died' don't mind if I run over your kid while I'm trying to get home to my dead cat (not saying he shouldn't be upset about his cat at all)


'ohh I was talking on my hands free phone and didn't realize how fast I was going' speeding is speeding ..regardless of what else you were doing...oohhh what about this excuse.... I farted and got an extra boost of speed, sorta like turbo so I couldn't help but go that fast.


'there were no kids on the road, so I should be let off'' ha ha ha.... that is so lame.


There should be more police patrols/speed cameras around the schools both at the begining of the day and the end ... that might slow some of these dicks down.




No comments: