Saturday, May 17, 2008

May !...isn't May just a 2nd christmas..

well it is in our family....sooo many birthdays ... we've had Marks, the 15th was my brothers, the 18th (tomorrow) is his sisters, 28th is Davids and 30th is Marks other sister, his brother and his brother in laws...and also a few friends in there as well.

We've been playing a wii game that I picked up 2nd hand ...it's called 'brain academy'...gee its fun...gets the ol' brain working..you can either play it in teams... or solo...but everytime I go out just have a bit of a play solo...the kids are following me ...lol

I've had my hair cut finally...well over due..and it needs another dye.. stupid grey hair.. I've gone back to having layers...I haven't had layers for years now I was sort of sick of having to freakin' use the straightener to make it look anywhere near neat. ...now I just have to mousse it and go. !!.... too easy
Still black..I think I'll stay this colour for awhile too.

We've had some exciting family news !...(won't talk about it on here though ...yet !) which has given me a little project to work on.... :)

some layouts...I've just done.. please excuse the dodgy shots...the lo's don't look straight ..oohh and my dodgy handwriting...grrr

this one is for a challenge using the word 'because'
because I love you
another lo of the kids in the murray river
where the wild things are

a photo that I'd already scrapped

but wasn't keen on so I've redone it

J&H photos for the BB photo challenge

Texture

reflection

music







1 comment:

Melissa Antolovic said...

your may sounds like our april - lots of B Days