Wednesday, May 07, 2008

left overs and redo's

We got through Marks birthday weekend..boy was Saturday a long day cooking all morning and my family came for lunch followed close behind by Marks family who were invited for tea..at one stage I think there 25 of us here...and all of his family came .!!!!.except a few kids...but a good turn out none the less.

We had so much food left over the following day...so that's what we had for lunch and had some leftovers for tea with Karen and Mark.

Still redoing some old layouts that I was never quite happy with...and they are turning out so much better...some I've even looked at and thought why did I even scrap this photo.. I think (as I read in the latest FK) we did want to scrap every freakin' photo that we had.

Have a challenge to do...using the word 'Because' ....I have a few ideas.. also need to make a start on the BB photo challenge....the 'geometric' one will be a stumper also...'jungle'...I think..

Got our orders from 'chefs toolbox' Deb was rapt...she wanted to my my spoons from me there and then..so she can use them in her pot...lol...I'd been waiting for them to use in mine...the timer is easy to use and also doubles as a clock as well as a temp thingy to test meat.
My party's on Friday.... not too sure who's coming ...more than likely it'll be just a handful of us..I invited 13 people ...hmmph !...but that means more paella for us...and shhhh more triple choc fudge muffins !!


just a few cards

a layout that I've just redone


another layout that's been redone

there is glitter on the numbers you just can't see it

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

Liz I love your cards! They are so cute!
Sounds like a fun idea re doing layouts!

Tammy said...

Hi Liz thanks for stopping by my blog! Ohhh those stamps in your post below are delish!