Tuesday, May 13, 2008

meme day

Not alot happening..job searching..exercising.....trying to watch what I eat..as long as I have some fruit around that I like... I think I'm doing ok.
I need to make sure that I eat before going out also...otherwise I'm inclined to buy crap...like KFC, doughnuts....junk like that.

It's been awhile since I've done any memes...so here's some

Week 276
I say ... and you think ... ?

Track :: walk
Snake :: bite
Assignment :: study
Blockbuster :: video
Bombastic :: spastic (it rhymes)
Adventure :: fun
First time :: new
Aged :: facility
Grip :: tape
Shortcut:: cheat

Feast One Hundred & Ninety

Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
I think so ? lol I hope so..

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
Carpet in the entrance hall and lounge, tiles in the dining room, kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, toilet and laundry, carpet in the bedrooms and painted cement in the hallway with a carpet runner on it...(still trying to decide what type of flooring to put here)

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
Elizabeth eats eleven eclairs elegantly

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
umm not that I'm aware of.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.
my car
our lounge suite

No comments: