Thursday, January 12, 2006

Anniversaries..

what do they mean to you?
Today is our 15th wedding anniversary... I made Mark a card last night fair enough I didn't buy him a pressie...but he didn't even get me a card as usual

We would have gone out for lunch.. (my idea) if I hadn't have had to go to my Mums to do lunch.. but a card would have made my day..

I would like to say sorry to Angie for a comment I wrote on her blog....RE: all the crap that has just gone on, online...
Angie I am truely sorry .. please forgive me.
I just wanted it to be known that I was not the Libby that made the unsavoury comments.
Libby M if you are reading this it was me that wrote it not Angie.

Today we picked up the cockateil (sp) he's 8 weeks old .. trying to figure out a name for him... Mark and I thought Neil...lol... Dave wanted to call it Bam after his favourite skater... so we are going to look on a pet name site after to find something that suits...


Edited to say .. Mark left here last night to go to work... 5 minutes later he was back... with a bunch of flowers...I think he knew how upset I was when I showed him my blog....lol..Men are soooo silly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Liz... I hope you have a lovely day and get some scrapping done!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Liz, Ihope mark makes you feel special today to make up for yesterday. (I hope you dont have to show him this message)

Ngaire said...

Happy Anniversary for yesterday!
Sometimes men just dont get it do they?

Anonymous said...

sorry anonymous was me Liz
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls.. we went out for tea last night (Friday) it was nice.. not to have to cook or do dishes.. :)

Liz