Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sewing Machine

Yay I finally have a sewing machine... but have to get my sister around to show me how to fix the tension on it... the thread from the bobbin keeps getting all tangled and jamming....grrrrrr
The best part is ...it was FREE..

I've still not finished my first cj..still have to do the cover.. soooo norty , bad me . Must do this today ..
I've figured out what I"m doing with my ATCs and just have to find the right pic and print it out.. easy.
Then I will start on my other cj..

The kids have been sleeping outside in the tent for the past 3 nights... it's really odd going to sleep...it feels like the kids are all sleeping over at someones house..it feels empty..

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Liz have fun with the sewing machine. I got my mum's old one out for the first time the other day too and I just love it!