Thursday, January 05, 2006

playing around

This is one I kind of played around on..just by colouring bits in and writing on..
It's a bit blury huh.

Oh and I think I've just chosen a topic for my cj that is gonna make my head spin... 'soul collage' !!!! I can't do collage !! lol..

I saw this theme in Full Circle thought it sounded ok..it might be good to do a topic that will push me..?

Need to go and get my hair cut today and buy some dye... I am soooo grey at the moment..it's terrible..then tonight we are going to Melbourne...its Matthews first birthday already

Happy 1st birthday Matthew..

7 comments:

~Kathryn~ said...

STUNNING
LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

amazing Liz!! I love it :))

Anonymous said...

That's a great LO.
Soul collage would be a real challenge to do. Go for it baby - step outside the square (for a minute anyway LOL)

Anonymous said...

thanks girls :)

Liz

Anonymous said...

I love this Lo Liz. Soul Collage - is that for the KSK CJ?

Liz said...

No Sam 'soul collage' is for another cj group my ksk one is 'Guilty Pleasures'

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS Liz :0)

JULIEx