Sunday, January 22, 2006

HOT HOT HOT

eerrgh don't you hate this heat ... it's been sooo hot here.. I wish I had a themometre to see how hot it is.. we are just gonna have some breakfast and try to beat some of the tourists down to the beach.. I can say 'tourists' now that I live down this way..

Friday was great down at Torquay... there was hardly anyone at the beach... while we were there it started raining... ouch... it felt a little like hail stones..but we hung around until it got a bit dark and started thundering and we could see lightening in the distance..the storm by passed Torquay and Ocean Grove.. Lara and Geelong got a nice down pour..

Yesterday Angie had invited me to Donnas open house...she sells scrap supplies... got to meet Angie and Kass again... met Donna and Jenni (read about Jenni on Angies blog)..and finally got my hands on some of those yummy fancy pants flowers...we don't have them down this end of the world.

anyways..I better get moving ..and I'm going to go the back way..just to avoid some of the tourists....

water, sunblock, towels, togs, body boards.... swim anyone ?

No comments: