Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ngaire tagged me !

A is for age: 37 this year :(
B is for booze:mmm at the moment I'm loving Pink champagne
C is for career: of which I don't have so sad too bad
D is for your Dads name: Joe
E is for essential items you bring to a party: drinkies and munchies
F is for favourite song at the moment: Goodbye my lover -James Blunt...love it.
G is for favourite game: connct four or uno with the kids.
H is for Hometown: Lara
I is for intruments you play: none.. would love learn the violin though.
J is for jam or jelly you like: raspberry or strawberry
K is for kids: 3 ages, 9,10 and 14
L is for living arrangements: there are 5 of us, plus 1 budgie, soon a cockateil (spelling) and maybe soon a little puppy.. fingers crossed..
M is for mums name: Primrose but no one calls her that..she's known as Peg
N is for name of your crush: ? I used to fhave a crush on one of Marks mates Russel....mmm so cute
O is for over night hospital stays: hmm apart from when I had the kids..it would be when I had my gallbladder removed and another time at 30 wks preg with a temp of 40+
P is for phobias: spiders eww can I say green beans ..lol
Q is for quotes you like: I'll have to think about this one and come back..
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: Mark
S is for sexual preference: hmm what should I write here...lol..
T is for there is no T in this: ohh why not ?
U is for underwear: Bras from the bra shop.. underwear Kmart (bonds/holeproof)
V is for vegetables you love: brocolli, brussel sprouts, carrots, potatoes,
W is for weekend plans: not too sure at this stage
X is for xrays you 've had: Head for unknown reasons for headaches,
Neck for degenerative discs, wrists for gangleons (sp) abdomen for stomache pains chest for same reason, knee for tendon problems, ankle too.
Y is for yummy food you make: lasagne, christmas pudding, stew, spag boll, roast chicken.
Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer

I tag Angie and Melissa (sorry can't link to you Mel)

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Yay Liz! love the answers! Cant wait to see photos of the new puppy (if you get one!)