Thursday, February 09, 2006

circle journal swap

caught up with Angie and Sam yesterday at Sams place...I'd met one of Sams children before but this time got to see the other two...and met Angies two...lol...little Georgia is on the go all the time... so cute.. :)

I now have Angies lovely circle journal ...now to get stuck into it.. her theme is 'traditions'


David is wanting to go to Global Assault on Saturday... not even sure if I can get a ticket still and yes ok you can laugh now... I don't know how to get to the Rod Laver Arena... I get lost easy.. lol.. I can just imagine Coby and Wendy laughing if they are reading this..but hey... when you get lost..you discover new things don't you !!!!
So I have arranged to have a navigator for Saturday morning incase I can get a ticket...lol...but shhh David doesn't know that I'm being sneaky.


I've been downloading some brushes for photoshop..some of them look so cool.. found some new sites today ...will post them once I'm done..

1 comment:

Melissa Antolovic said...

What's global assult?

it sounds like a protest.

I get lost once i'm in the city, i even get disorintated in melobourne central and myer - who would build a shopping centre of 2 city blocks.