Saturday, February 11, 2006

global assault and tradtions

Ok sigh of relief David decided he was ok about not going to Global assault...yay..so I saved some $$$ and travel time.. he's gone rabbiting instead..

oh and looking at Angies cj... wow.. I thought it would be dead easy but..its proving more difficult..
I've looked up tradtions.. it comes up with christmas, easter , halloween tradtions... same ol' same ol..but everyone celebrates christmas, and easter in similar ways I would imagine...so was looking for something a bit different...still searching.... my mum used to traditionally eat fish ...every friday... I don't do this... roast every sunday... I don't do this either.. do I have any traditions ????

I'd love to celebrate Halloween..but here in Aus our Autumn isn't in October the same as other countries that celebrate it....we'd have to have our Halloween in April/May ?

ohh and Emilys friend doesn't have to get her kidney removed... just unblocked.. the surgeon said...she's better off leaving it in... even though it's only working at about 28%...So she'll be going into hospital for about a week..then she'll have a few weeks at home I'd imagine...recovering...so now...I better get busy to make her a journal...

2 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

Good news about the kidney, wishing her a speedy recovery.

As for traditions - we used to have fish & chips every friday night. This is a hard one.

Anonymous said...

Good news about Emily's friend Liz - she must be so relieved