Sunday, February 19, 2006

Life Make Over Challenge

After following a link on Melissa's Blog to Zina Wright's blog where she is posting on a weekly basis ...challenges from a book called Life Makeovers


WEEK ONE:

This weeks Challenge is to write a list of 25 (25?!?! LOL) things that you are most proud of accomplishing over the last year.

ok well I have done a list... it's not 25 but ..it's a list..

1. Started taking photos of myself after realizing there are hardly any of me !
2.Moving away from my best friend and realizing I'd become dependant on her to make new friends.
3.Payed off my store card
4. Started blogging
5. Stopped buying scrap stuff for the sake of buying it.
6. Started speaking up at the P&F meetings
7. Have made new friends by myself !!
8. Pay more attention to the scenery in a photo
9. I've been published..be it only once..but it's there :)
10. A particular teacher has said continually that I must be doing something right 'cos my kids are doing great.
11. I drove along the Great Ocean Road...I was on the inside but I did it..
12. I'm learning not to let depression beat me... with out medication.
13. I haven't had a smoke for 9 months
14. I've taken all the photos out of those norty photo albums and have sorted them in photo boxes

I've been playing around on this site.. it's got some neat little games...lurve the clothes...if only they made them on fat mumma sizes..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz! Thats a great list! I'm sure you do have 25 things,,,it's just not that easy to think of them all. But the smoking one alone should count for at least 3 , i reckon! lol! Awesome!

Have you posted week 2's challenge anywhere?

Z :)

Anonymous said...

This list is great Liz, I need to borrow some ideas ie: stop buying scrap stuff for the sake of it.