Sunday, February 19, 2006

Melbourne get together

Went to Melbourne yesterday...on one of the fast trains...I personally think they are not all that great.. the seats are crampy and I don't think it cut off that much time at all..as it got to Yarraville station it had to slow down anyway because of the electric trains... I had to get off at 'Southern Cross station' formally 'spencer st station' catch another to Flinders st station and walked over to southbank to meet up with Melissa, Sarah, Carolyn, Angie, Kass and Sam...where we had lunch....the salads all looked and smelt yummo.. lol...Kass had a cheese pizza...which I think had the waitress in a bit of a spin...'oh you can't change the pizza' lol...
It was lovely to catch up with the girls and meet Carolyn.

I'm sure we left there about 4ish... well I didn't get home till 6... had to wait 40 minutes for the train home.


I can never get these link things working..but I did this quiz
and here is what it came up with.

You are Lost Emily!! You prefer to stay
Lost Emily

Which Emily Strange are you?
brought to you by

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt like asking her how much trouble a cheese pizza really was to her? Like, it's not that complicated!

Deborah said...

Waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaa - it says I'm a trouble maker. I'm not really. I'm not.

Deborah