Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines day

Happy Valentines day !

Were you lucky enough to get a card ??.. not me.. AGAIN..

I did make one for Mark.. and gave it to him with a box of Ferrero chocolates.. I was going to make a mini album but the time just flew..and I still haven't got photos copied ..

speaking of photos.. Harvey Norman has a special on at the moment... I'm assuming its all HN Stores... it goes for 15 days... it's 15c per photo... (6x4').. I need to get copies done of our Qld trip for the kids.. so now is a good time. .. huh.. might have to scan some old photos ... save them onto disc.. and get them done too

Rachel Greig did a random challange on her blog the other day...today I got an email from her...saying to expect a rak..I got two guesses right...lol..along with 3 other girls..


2 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

I LOVE THE CARD

~Kathryn~ said...

the card is lovely Liz