Saturday, September 16, 2006

hiya



I've been redoing Davids baby album.. from 12x12 to my favourite size 11x8.5
it comes together so much easier for me.

Also just started our Gold Coast trip...it's only a year later...lol.

Today I'm working on my roladex cards...hee hee I have to hand them in tomorrow...I'm not going to go too nuts on them I don't think as.... I have to make 14...and it's hard to have 14 of somethings that are all the same...
would have been good if I could have got the sewing machine to co-operate with me.

Going to our Dads tree to put some of Mums ashes there and then heading of to our sisters place for a bbq and slide viewing...it's been ages since we looked at some of Dads slides.

Then tomorrow..... I'm heading to Angies place.... yay.... going to catch up with some of our BB buddies....I think there is about 14 of us???? I hope we all fit in Ange !! lol must remember to bring my camera.

Hoping miss Wendy can make it ..... thanks to Mr Wendy (aka Dunc) for keeping us all updated on her progress .... more warm fuzzies for you Wendz... xxx.

Also going to the market today to buy some suit cases with wheels... big enough for the kids to fit a pillow , sleeping bag and their clothes in for camps this year... Eric and Em are going on the same days.... from the Wednesday to the Friday... not sure of Davids exact days as yet...but it is in the same week... wow... I don't think I'll know what to do.... if they are all away on the same days ...lol

2 comments:

Jess said...

I wouldn't be too worried about not being up-to-date with last year's holiday - I still haven't scrapped lots of things from my eldest son's first year - and he's 4 1.2 now!

Looking forward to catching up tomorrow.

Jess

Melissa Antolovic said...

see you soon!