Friday, September 08, 2006

some pics




Got some new books....The Me book and scrapbook shortcuts...which has tips for getting journaling flowing... and looks great..haven't really sat and had a good look at it yet.. but hope to over the weekend.

Also ..... finally I have bought a tote....I never really saw the point in getting one before as the only place I ever scrapped was at home.... but now that I have been to a few crops and carried everything that I needed ( I made sure I was organized) in a PURPLE supermaket bag.... geez I felt like a dick...but now I have this lovely MM tote and can also use my PURPLE supermarket bag....lol..

and yay ... I did finish my ATCs... so will get them posted asap to Coby... I really wanted to do these with an old dolls head with the blinky eyes.... I was going to mess her head up a bit...and take a photo..... but do you think I could find a doll with blinky eyes in the opp shops that wasn't too pricey... and the right size....no... so I made do with a broken barbie... cut her hair off... threw her in the garden and took a few pics... played around on photo shop... printed sanded added a few rubons and some stitching and finally some dimensional magic .... I'm sooooo late on these ones sorry girls..

Earlier this week a boy in Davids class tripped over and hit his head on a brick wall and was knocked unconcious and started having convulsions... the teacher acted very quickly and sent 3 students to the office to call for an ambulance, 3 students to the staffroom to gather more teachers.... the rest of the class were very distraught...

Two ambulances turned up... then an air ambulance....which took him off to a hospital in the city ... by the time David came to the car park he was quite grey and shaken... it turns out that there is no brain damage... he does have a fractured skull and will be off school til at least next term...

I can't imagine how his parents must have felt .... it would have been a long awful drive for them to the hospital.

3 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

Gosh that sounds like a terrible accident - will he make a full recovery?

Ngaire said...

The poor kid! I hope he is going to be ok.
I bought the scrabook shortcuts book last week and I love it!

Ngaire said...

Liz I have tagged you!