Sunday, September 10, 2006

I've been tagged

by Ngaire


which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?
hmmm gee... I guess I'd have to say.... Queen Elizabeth I... how cool would that be !!!

which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?

I'd have to say Hitler, Charles Manson, Mr Stinky, I might add to this later..

If you could be an ancestor to any living person who would it be and why?

You know I have to say ..... Mark Seymour... he's such a legend..it would be great just to sit and have drinks and a bbq with him.

If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestors of yours who would it be?

I'd say my Grandparents ... as I've never met them.


I tag Melissa, Angie, Kass and Wendy

1 comment:

Melissa Antolovic said...

Nooooooo! You cant tag me I'm "Barleys"