Tuesday, September 19, 2006

stuffin' stuff

Well I think we all had a great day on Sunday at Angies.... sorry that we didn't leave your place till almost 6pm Ange...lol..

It was lovely to meet Ngaire and Ruey for the first time and catch up with Ange, Carolyn, Coby, Jessica, Kass, Melissa, Michelle, Sam, Sarah and Stephanie again.

Bought some lovely AC rubons from Angies and Kass's scrapanalia stash....got my HS album and plastic letters too that I bought from Donna..... and I bought some more SU stamps from Melissa.... I love how they are delivered to your door...!!and they come in a neat plastic container...how cool is that.


Went into Geelong yesterday and got some great pics of the kids on the grass near the bay.... and spent $16 on hand made chocolates .... not sure they were worth it...but .. the turkish delight ones were yum.

Today we got some sad news that Marks Nanna died...she was 93...not a bad age huh... funny thing is...its the same day her husband died 24-25 years ago.

Does anyone have any good news that we can hear off.... I'm so over all this shitty bad news...

No comments: