Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Feasting



Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

maybe a 3 I soooo don't want to get old (not afraid of dying but just being old, and defenseless.)..there are so many arse holes that like to hurt old people just for the hell of it...well I hope they cop it when they are old.....the stupid batards



Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

hmmm umm I think Faggot...its not a very nice word is it just makes me go ewww ..not because it in some peoples minds is a term for gay people. ..maybe cos it sounds like maggot....ewww


Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

yes I do.. I have a pair of RipCurls....that I picked up from a warehouse sale in Queensland in 2005 for $10 yay me (they are black and sort of slim ...not big frames)


Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

more than likely my family...not really sure...maybe it would depend on what the book was about?


Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.

Pepsi Max and Lam Brusco (not together of course)
Went out for tea last night with some friends...to a pizza shop mmm what a feast... breads and dips, chips and wedges, pizza and pasta...and the kids were playing the pin ball machine for free... excellent !
Tonight we're heading off to the club for tea.. with other friends..and hoping that one of us will win the $1400. tonight...wouldn't that be nice !!


No comments: