Sunday, October 21, 2007

hey..I haven't posted in awhile

On Wednesday a friend (Karen) and I kept our kids home from school and took them over to Knox City to see Skateboarding Pro Bam Margera...it took us about 1 and a half hours to get there...our boys stood in the queue for 5 hours only to have wankers push through the barriers (yes there was security there somewhere)..where are they when you need them..bit like a sales assistant huh..

The crowd got a bit rowdy..a fight broke out.. cops were called (about 20 of them) meanwhile... a girls dress was set on fire.... a bag was set on fire...our kids were offered to buy drugs in the queue..



With half an hour to go..and knowing that some stupid bastards had been pushing in, in front our kids I was starting to get a bit vocal..lol..yelling out .'get the queue moving'... I think Karen may have been a little embarrassed lol..sorry Karen..



Bam left the stage at 5.30 and that was it ...show over.. we found our boys ..and the looks of disappointment and frustration on their faces...esp...Davids upset me...so now I was pissed off..lol... I launched into attack mode...at let rip at security..if they had of been doing their job properly...the losers wouldn't have been able to burst through the barriers...and push through to the front....

It was poorly organized ...

It was great to see Bam and yes he is just as cute IRL as he is on the screen... spewing we didn't really get any great photos of him from where I was in the crowd..

but ...in the end there was a nice security guard who felt sorry for Karens little boy ..who was in tears...because he didn't get Bams signature...and he was probably dead tired...so the guy went and got 2 posters signed for us.



We were all exhausted after that...then we had to bloody drive home again....I was laying in bed by 9.30...which is not my bed time at all..



Yesterday I went to Melb with my Niece Jess to the 'wheat and gluten free fair'

bit much to get in..I think @ $15...then you have to buy things in there...



Tried rice milk...which wasn't too bad..better than soy ...bleah. tried lots of different wheat/gluten free products and some yummo biscuits that were also dairy free. I bought Mark some Maize pasta...for $8 (500g) but it is nice.. we sampled that one ..



While I was out ...Mark and Mark (a friend/Karens hubby) were building a cover to go over the caravan....They have all the frame up the sheets just need to go on now...and the guttering.



I made Paella for all of us for tea...I haven't made it in awhile...and there is left overs for lunch.... I bags first bowl..lol



Pancakes for breakfast...Em just bought mine in to me.. yummo



After lunch I'm off to Debs for a Tupperware party....Jess has done 3 partys so far...this will be her 4th (I think) not too sure what I'm going to get...maybe the slice containers..or the fridge keepers...hmmm decisions...













I say ... and you think ... ?

Las Vegas :: gamble
Linus :: snoopy
Struck :: hit
Movie :: film
Anxious :: nervous
Bandit :: theif
Picks :: nose
Lasso :: rustle
Dinner :: plate
Bargain :: hunter















Appetizer

If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

I think a little terrier...(cairn or australian)


Soup

What does the color purple make you think of?

purple .. is sort of comforting..esp if its velvet...and it also is a royal colour


Salad

Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

a bit longer now...'cos I have to use the hair straightener on my fringe...but I'm getting the hang of it..yay me


Main Course

How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

I have no idea of how many cousins I have ...I have never met any of them they are in the UK


Dessert

Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

(EB)

every body

eat bacon

evil bitch.... ha ha ha I like that one



2 comments:

Andi said...

The skating didn't sound like it ended up being all that much fun. I would consider writing a letter of complaint.

Zoooma said...

Now is a cairn terrier from Cairns?