Monday, October 15, 2007

fridays feast on a monday...wonder if its gone off

On Saturday Emily and I went to Paperific.. in Melbourne which was held in the Pavillion at the Docklands.. we caught the train down...worked out cheaper than driving and paying for parking... it wasn't a bad walk down to the docklands from Southern Cross station...but having never been there before wasn't too sure of where to go...we were heading in the right direction though.

Met Melissa outside gave her, her tupperware, bought my ticket...Em got in free yay for being 10... Jorja was in the booth selling tickets...inside the Pavillion it was sooooo squishy...like Jess said on a KSK very much like St Kilda town hall days..

Em did two make and takes...I did one...with opals..that was interesting..I've only played with opals once...and that was heating them in an old frying pan...this was using the heat gun...me thinks me needs one of 'dem.









I say ... and you think ... ?

Illicit :: drugs
Go :: stop
Jacket :: warm
Blow :: a kiss
Coach :: teach
Effort :: attempt
Leadership :: leader...leader ....leader (Homerish)
Snore :: not me no way.
Fearless :: brave
Network :: group






Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
hmm I can't even think..

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are hazel, but I wish they were green.
Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
I guess I'd be a light pink with with jeans and blue t-shirt..not very imaginative I know. (never really thought about being a bear before)

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
I eat vegetables and drink milk thats 2.. omg I am soooo not healthy

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
lately it's been Colgate, yeah I do like it, its minty but not too hot and the kids like it too...but I tend to hide one tube 'cos they get the tube all rank lookin'

1 comment:

Serena said...

Hmm...indeed, not even one the same for Unconscious Mutterings. But I like the word association blow a kiss. That's cute. :D

And you use Colgate now. That was my answer for Friday's Feat too. :D