Thursday, October 11, 2007

ooooh rain

We had a little rain yesterday afternoon...and we finally got to use our new rain gauge.... and it had the HUGE amount of 1mm....!!
There is supposed to be hail today sometime so the hairdresser told me yesterday...yes I finally got my hair cut and is it different !!...Then I had to go and buy dye...'cos I looked like a skunk, lol....it's going to take me awhile to get used to this do...after having the same one for soooooo long.

I can't quite get the hang of using a hair straightener...I seem to be all unco...it may take time too..?

Paperific starts tomorrow in Melbourne and I'm going on Saturday I hope to leave fairly early ...but when I say fairly early I don't mean 6 or 7 that wouold be rediculous ....! I'm talking 8.30 -9....I"ll be catching the train 'cos I HATE
driving in the city... outer suburbs of melb are bad enough....so it better not be freakin' raining..

Catching up with Melissa to give her, her tupperware...and hopefully will catch Ngaire and I'm not too sure who else is going...I think Miss Wendy is going too.

2 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

csant wait to check out your new look - I will recognise you wont I/

Jess said...

Having seen your new haircut today, I think it looks gorgeous!

Jess