Monday, October 29, 2007

ikea

Well we didn't win the cash at the club on Friday night...nor any of the raffles...so we're off there again next Friday...and the cash is up to $1800..wouldn't that be nice...

Yesterday a friend (Karen) and I went off to IKEA she bought a bookshelf unit for her daughters room which will fit some baskets in it..where her clothes are stored..it should look great..Might have to get some of these units for Ems and Erics rooms.


I bought a coffee table and a side table.. the coffee table we had we like...but it's huge... and the new one is smaller and has a shelf underneath for magazines and the remotes. The side table is to put over near the other couch, near the window....for the two tables it only cost me $83.95.. both in the black brown .

I'm sure Sofi had been rolling in something that was no longer living...when we got home last night..she went straight into the laundry tub for a wash...she smells sooo much better now...norty kitty..







I say ... and you think ... ?

Inaugural :: (insert me nodding) yes...lol
Pledge :: oath
String :: beads
Trot :: horse
Fitness :: this is something I need to get into.
Cinder :: polly flinders
Edge :: don't push me
31 :: a good age
Blue :: sky
Leather :: belt



















Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

whirlpool

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?



hmm I'd say... 8 most of my dreams I don't remember.



Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?



When I was little we had a dog..it was Australian terrier crossed with some other terrier...perhaps a silky...he was so cute..his name was Fred ..he died when I was 14.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?



a game for PS2 or Nintendo


Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?



hard candy...hmm this is a tough one...ooh I like the little jar of boiled lollies that you get from Darrel Leas ..not sure what it's called.

No comments: