Monday, November 19, 2007

cards

Em and I went to a Christmas card making night at Melissas on Saturday and made 5 each of these two cards..

The first one, the strings are stamped onto white card.... the baubles are stamped in coloured inks onto a scrap piece of card and then cut out and dipped in glitter. The baubles are mounted on mounting tape to make them three dimensional.


The second card the tree was stamped onto one piece of card the brads were put in certain spots..this was then glued to the next piece of card
Em also made the cuteste bag filled with lollies from an envelope.. would show you but ...the camera... ohh which reminds me because it isn't working...I figured I couldn't stuff it anymore than what it is....so I pulled it apart last night..lol.....and it bit me... yes I got a bit of a zapp from it....the bastard thing.












I say ... and you think ... ?


Toasty :: snug
Allegations :: accusations
Herb :: basil
Bacon :: and eggs
Neck to neck:: dancing?
Simon :: an old playmate
Heels :: cracked
Fundamentals :: beliefs
Middle :: center
Seasonings :: salt and pepper


2 comments:

Ngaire said...

The cards are gorgeous!

Melissa Antolovic said...

now it lets me comment- arrrggghh

The bagalope patter will be ging up in the next day or so on my site.