Saturday, November 17, 2007

I won

First off.... went to the club last night...and I won a $100 Coles/Myer card...yay me..

Read the other day that water restrictions have eased a little...we can now water our gardens on allocated days.

Are you the proud owner of a furbaby.... I know some of you are !!
Well not sure if you know about this ...but I just read about it in the paper...
'Mydogspace'... which promted me to search for yes you guessed it Mycatspace I wonder if Sofi would like a catspace???

oohhh and what's the deal with flies....why do they land on your face?...what's so special there...
I tried to google this but couldn't find anything...

one more thing... my sister sent me a link to this blog....Kathryn you might like this one I think..

Now I'm off clothes shopping with Em.

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Congratulations on the win!!!