Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas is coming....

I've nearly finished shopping for the boys...I have hardly anything for Em and her birthday is a week before Christmas...so I got her to write me a bit of a list...so then the boys had to follow suit (not knowing that I have their pressies)

Ems list had McLeods Daughters season 2, Rat a too eee( game ), a chair, money and GI Jockey( game)
Erics list has, phone credit, family guy season 6, zelda twilight princess (game), and membership for a game he plays online.
Daves list has Viva la Bam 2&3, Bams unholy union, SK8 wheels and other cool stuff ..
lmao

I'm decorating one of those cute Kaiser stars at the moment (one like Ngaire did)
I've decorated a pen holder for Ems teacher for Christmas... I can't take a picture because my camera is dying...or dead..it appears to be working...with out the use of the LCD screen...but...when I plugged it in to the USB port to upload the photos....NOTHING all the thumbnails were black....this is really really sad ... what am I going to do for Christmas...sigh...looks like I'll have to pull out the old slr.

oh I had a go at making some inchies...they were a bit of fun ..it was for a challenge on Aussie Stampers






Just bought the new super Food Ideas with the yummo looking ice cream cake on the cover....and if you flip the magazine ...its got a bonus Christmas booklet.


So I'm sitting reading..and did you know that if you burn meat, chicken and fish on the bbq you can create cancer producing substances... !


Last week I heard that if you leave a bottle of water in the car...the sun/heat does something to the bottle and that leaks stuff into your water...which of course can have cancer producing substances .. I do this all the time..


Basically I think we're fucked.


Tonight we're off to the club ...trying to win $2000...ohh that would buy me a new camera... with change... ka ching..


Tomorrow night I'm off to Melissas for a SU card making night... I hope that I don't get lost..lol.


ohhh and how cute are these ...this is from a LSS prices vary depending on how many letters you want to have.



oooh special



Appetizer:

What was your first “real” job?

what real job


Soup:

Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?

blog hopping

Salad:

Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…

I walk into a telegraph pole on a main street ...lol


Main Course:

What values did your parents instill in you?

not to take anyones shit.

Dessert:

Name 3 fads from your teenage years.

stirrup pants

mesh tops

braces (no not the ones on your teeth)

Congratulations to Sam, Carl and family on the arrival of their new son/brother Logan.

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

Liz your inchies are so cute!!!!
You are so organised having your shopping done! I havent even thought about it!
Bummer about your camera. You might just have to ask Santa for a 400D!

Melissa Antolovic said...

I'll email you directions! So have you got what the boys asked for or do they read your blog?