Monday, March 03, 2008

music and mutterings

Music up the top is an ol' fave ' Toni Childs- The dead are dancing'

want to have a bit of a cry.... click here ---> listen


I've done a little more scrapping...can't upload it at the moment as I've uninstalled the camera..and am about to reinstall the scanner...then will try to reinstall the camera..(fingers crossed that they will want to play together this time)



Feast One Hundred & Eighty One

Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?

Mark

Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

lmao....um ok... always wear sunblock...even if it's in tinted moisteriser.

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?

a canary

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

scenery /beach

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?

gee..it could be the one I"m reading now...'pants on fire' haven't read for a few days now

Mutterings

Week 265
I say ... and you think ... ?


Chemical :: reaction
Poker :: face
Federal :: government
Mattress :: protector
Who am I? :: I don' t know
Investigation :: report
In good hands :: taken care of
8:30 :: time to take the kids to school
Creditors:: claim
Resource :: items

Not a great deal happening...I'm rewriting my resume ...this week..got some helpful paperwork and books the other day.

No comments: