Wednesday, January 30, 2008

books and the beach

Men stink don't they... men need to be poked with a sharp stick I think...that's my thought for the day.


Eric started Secondary school today... he was a bit excited...Em's in grade 6 and Dave who just got home is in yr 11. (this is the time of day where they'd be doing VET and it hasn't started yet ...hence him being home)
OMG OMG OMG....
.take a look -->
this is released early
March....wooooo can't wait.
Emily and Dave


Dave






Received 2 more books in the post yesterday...'the two shanes' by Lee Tulloch and 'Bridget Jones, the edge of reason' by Helen Fielding...must post the other 2 off... !! and OMG did we get spoilt yesterday ...... K and H just got back from Thailand... with a stack of t-shirts and other stuff for us.. I nearly died... ohh speaking of nearly dying... when we went to the beach the other day the tide was being a total bastard ....one minute it would push you to shore...the next it was trying to pull you out to sea....you could stand in one spot with the water up to your hips the next it was up to your neck....at one stage Eric couldn't reach the bottom and started to panic ...luckily Matt was near by and grabbed him...then not 10 minutes later it happened to me... I lost my board... and then this friggen wave came and dumped me...splutter splutter...

As I was moving off the sand with the towels and bag... the tide came in ..I fell in a hole and wet some of the towels... great ... then I get to the ramp where the life savers have their car.. and I stopped to sort everything out...and the tide came in...wet the bag that I'd just sat down and washed my shoes away...lol..luckily some nice young fella grabbed them for me.. I did have a nice spot to stand while waiting for the kids...right where some nicely built guys were in their wet suits.... NOICE. !!!.. we did have a good time though.

Watched 'Burn notice' last night...that Michael is a norty fella...but what a cutie...


2 comments:

Ngaire said...

LOL Liz! Bummer about the waves, exciting about Mark Seymour!!!

Melissa Antolovic said...

Your lucky living close to the beach.

(xing my fingers that this will post this time)