Wednesday, June 21, 2006

alisons list this week

is to list all the modes of transport you have taken..

foot
bus
car
train
taxi
boat
motorbike
ferry
plane
monorail
tram

also I've started reading '52 projects'.... it has 52 projects with more little ones written on the sides of the pages... and even though I'm only up to page 6 I'm doing a mini one on that page...which is to write 6 letters with out getting up..
so far I've done 3 (emails ...they class as letters don't they) ..

Emily's just cooked dim sims for lunch... and I don't have to cook tea tonight 'cos we are going to the sports club with some friends.

I've just sorted out all my bookmarks again... I get it so messy by just adding addys to it... so now its a bit easier to find what I want.. for now anyway.

Tomorrow we are off to the fracture clinic again for Erics wrist..hoping that it's healed and he can get his cast off.

The boys have changed rooms... the room David is in now is a bit bigger...and there will be a bit more room in there once he gets his double bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats a great book, glad you picked it up Liz.