Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Junes ATCs and new book


Well I have done my June ATC's.. the theme was 'inspired by asia'.. I was going to buy a stamp and some gold embossing powder...but Dani at Rivendell cottage showed me how to do these little kimonos... thankfully I only had to make 6...'cos if it was 10..I don't think I'd have bothered..lol.. yes all the faces are different...and one has a tilty head and their hair may look a bit masculine but they are done.. finished ..packed .and ready to go..

and my book 52 projects finally arrived this morning from Amazon... didn't quiet expect it to be that small but it is thick.. will have to sit and have a look see at it later.

2 comments:

~Kathryn~ said...

ohh these kiminos are so cute

book sounds intersting too

Anonymous said...

These look so cool, I can't wait to see them IRL