Thursday, June 22, 2006

A QUEST

I'm going on a quest !!!!


A friend and I are going forth on Tuesday... traveling miles ....in search of ....this much sought after thing... . yes... we are going to Fountain Gate to bring back...
Krispy Kreme donuts..

When we were out for tea last night we thought up this plan...the guys thought we were insane... actually so did the other women...lol.. I've just been looking at the website.. (drool).. my sister heard on the radio..that there were over 300 people there this morning when it opened... some people camped out over night just to get some of these donuts.... they must be freakin' good huh !!!

3 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

Oh yumm might have to go on my own quest!
I heard on the radio this morning a guy had been waiting in the drive thru for 3 hours and was still waiting.

Ngaire said...

You are crazy!!! Fountain Gate was a crazy place on Wednesday without KK even being open!

Anonymous said...

cinnamon apple filled......aaarrrrgh < insert drool here, homer style >

at least I don't have to send Cat to Sydney to get them anymore!! :-)