Saturday, June 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


to me...

I'm getting way close to the top of that hill now... !!

I got this lovely red leather purse off the kids and Mark....how did they know that I'd love it so much..... (wink)

Waiting on hearing updates on Mum..
she's now on morphine injections as the pain in her abdo is too much for her to handle...the doctor thinks...that it could be her anurism with a slow leak in it..shes due to be reviewed today....

I think she went and got sick 'cos she knew I was going to invite her over for a roast...just her way of not eating my cooking.. (joking)

I got some $$$ too so I've been looking through the 'stampin up' catalogue...hmm too many to choose from..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady - hope you have a great day. And I love the purse -gorgeous.

Ngaire said...

Happy Birthday Liz. The purse is gorgeous. Have fun spending the $$ in the Stampin Up catalogue!

Melissa Antolovic said...

Love the purse. Its a great colour!

Anonymous said...

great purse!! :-)

Liz...I was sorry to read about your mum on KSK....my thoughts are with you and your family.