Monday, June 19, 2006

politics and men

Alisons Q's last week were 'whats wrong with men and what lies have the government told you' well.... I don't really understand Politics ... I should pay more attention..but I just can't... IYKWIM...they all f#$@ you up in the end don't they ..

anyways.. if you go here you'll find some good ones on the government lies...also..I will add... that it was said that 'no child shall leave school with out being able to read'.............well...what the hell are they doing about this ????? my child has difficulty in reading ...and has been assessed many times...and misses out on funding by a pissy percentage.... so he misses out ...if he had of been 2% lower...yes he would have got funding !!!! so because he can't keep up with his peers....and he doesn't warrent funding he is in the middle which is no where...something needs to be done to help these kids in the middle...tbese kids are going to fall through..and go into jobs in factories...good on ya JOHNNY ya little weasel.

(he does recieve help at school from an intergration aide that is there for someone else that has funding...she has to spread her self between probably 4 students in a class, this really isn't good enough)

ok now to men..

*they expect you to read their minds

*they can't find their socks....even though they are in their sock drawer or in the sock bag.. ( we have a bag where the socks go ..until Emily sorts them)

*they think you spend all the money on yourself. ( we had this discussion last night )... I'm like..ok.. so those 2 bills were mine.. I used all that gas and water...and all this food in the kitchen is mine..so don't eat it !!

2 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

I can relate to the money and men thing. I do the bill paying etc and There are times when david asks for extra money and I explain to him how we cant afford it but it just doesnt seem to get through.
Id love to be able to get him to juggle the money for a month and he can see what I mean but I'm afraid we'd be sitting in the dark with no food in the house just beer LOL

Ngaire said...

Liz I nearly wet myself reading this!!! They just dont get it do they!
Imagine how much better this country would be run if the pm was a woman!!