Thursday, June 01, 2006

cj's and kitchen

well after having 2 cj;s for ages... I have finally done one..!!! and have made a start on the other...so you'll get them soon Ngaire.. I got a bit delayed as its been kind of crazy here.. with the kitchen reno's and then Davids birthday and mum going into hospital..then we all got stupid gastro.. I'm still feeling dehydrated... very headachey and tired.

I just recieved 3 more cj's in the mail from Angie (waving)... so I'd better get a move on.

The kitchen renos are almost complete.. the tiles are all up and down ...the stove is installed we are just waiting on kickboards for under the cupboards now...then I can take pics...

well thats about it in my boring life...

2 comments:

~Kathryn~ said...

pictures ?????
want to see CJ's !!!

Ngaire said...

Hope you are feeling better. Will look out for the cjs soon!