Monday, February 12, 2007

caped carport builders











*A layout of my nephew James.
*Our carport being built on the weekend
which was quite funny...as the got on..... David was out holdding a torch so they could see...I was standing near the ladder and mark kept passing the drill down to me.... yelling 'drill girl'... so I was then known as drill girl... I affectionately called him 'wanker' Sean thought his name would be 'wanker 2' but seeing he was up holding the beams.... I called him 'beam boy'..... so there we were .... newly formed caped crusaders... well ... carport builders/helpers...
Drill girl, wanker, beam boy and torch boy....yes we are very grown up...
*potd 11 & 12 in our lounge room.

1 comment:

~Kathryn~ said...

hey - i have the same unit as that bottom photo (in fact we have three of them !!!)