Saturday, February 10, 2007

jab for the kitty



I took the kitten for her first needle yesteday....
she was very brave..... :)
but .....today she is very cranky and sore... she hasn't eaten or even drank any water and it's quite warm outside....
poor kitty..
ok don't vomit over the LO of mark 'my love'...lol
and also here we have day 9 which is under our back porch... looking toward the front yard..
day 10 is... from the bottom of our driveway...looking up...
I was laying on the ground when I took this...most embarrasing when the next door neighbours pulled up their driveway tooting at me...lmao
Went to Angies last night ....didn't scrap...just sat and chatted......ok and shopped... :)
Mark and 2 BiL's are out building our carport ATM.... must remember to keep them watered....can't have the workers passing out from dehydration...and yes I've just fed them and will cook them a roast for tea.
enjoy your weekend.




1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Hope the kitty is ok!
That would be embarrassing having the neighbours toot at you as you were taking a photo!!!
The layout is gorgeous too!