Tuesday, February 13, 2007

valentines ATCs




I made some valentines ATC's for 'scrapping the scraps'...totally forgot that it was my turn to do a challange !!!!
Not alot else happening... I popped into Emily Falconbridges blog....after reading about it on someone elses blog....(for the life of me I can't think who's)....she's using playing cards....and decorating them accordingly... to what ever the prompt is.. one a week for 52 weeks.. thought I'd give it a go... I started late....so have some catching up to do.... will post them once I've caught up.


For tea....I'm making 'chicken, avocado and camembert salad' mmmm I had this for lunch yesterday ...the only thing I'm missing is the cashew nuts...... (drool)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your ATC's!!
Emilys challenge is so cool ive been playing since day one and love it!

Melissa Antolovic said...

Please post the recipe, I lurvvve avocado, camembert, chicken and cashews!