Saturday, February 03, 2007

potd2




Photo of the day for yesterday...my computer and coffee.... I get online everymorning with my coffee to check emails and the forums.
I think the automatic air freshener thingys we have going.... are what is affecting my throat...when I wen to bed last night...I just could not breathe... I kept coughing... so I slept in the lounge...might have to dump the sprays I think..??
Another hot day here.... hoping that tonight turns out like last night....we are going for a bbq at friends house....so that nice breeze would be great.
I've been playing around with my 'fabric' ATC's....really not looking all that great.... and the sewing lessons...pah...so I'm sewing a little by hand...
Really need to sit and do some more reading....as I'm expecting 2 more novels in the post during the week... from the BB book circle... gulp...
Was looking at the new HS stamps the other day...online... NOICE !!!!! I think I'll need some of those.. yep yep yep.

1 comment:

Melissa Antolovic said...

whats the matter with your sewing?

you could always use safety pins!