Thursday, February 22, 2007

potd-things i love


finally got all this week pics up on BB....

music, gerberas (one pic is altered to the fresco look), pens , bargains...(books for $3.50), our cat, the PS2, and Homer and Ralph....

Funeral is tomorrow for Marks work mate....unsure of whether I'm going.... starts at 2.30....over the other side of Melbourne.... so have to organize something for Em.... if I do go..

It's hot and sticky today...bleah..bring on winter I say..

oohh oohh I bought a new cd yesterday at JB hifi.... 'Divinyls' greatest hits....it's brilliant.... !!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Liz your collage of photos looks great. I love how you have altered the photo of the gerbera.
If you went to the funeral it wasnt too sad and was a celebration of his life. How is Mark dealing with it?