Monday, February 05, 2007

nuttin' happnin'




couldn't miss another day... so heres my potd.... my 'fabric' ATC's
Used calico, stamped on it.... cut it up.... a bit of glue, a few stiches, a brad ...a flower sequin with a brad centre... a bit of ribbon, a few staples
Will be interesting to see what the other girls come up with.
It was another hot day here today.... I hid inside all day reading my 'simple scrapbooks' mag...and some more of 'to kill a mocking bird'
Eric is running for school captain this year...he's hoping to get vice captain at least...
fingers crossed...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW they are Fab!!
Good luck for your son :)

Ngaire said...

Oooh I love those cards. Gotta get me the new SS.
Good luck Eric!

Melissa Antolovic said...

Whatcha doin! you've done your ATC's already!