Saturday, January 12, 2008

17 years

today... Mark and I have been married 17 yrs.... see song above (Phil)

I've been a bit slack with the memes...of late so here are some.







Appetizer
What is your middle name?
Would you change any of your names if you could?
If so, what would you like to be called?
Don't have a middle name

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
cottons- natural colours, reds, blues, greens
velvet- reds, blues, greens, purples
medeval. renaissance style

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
ironing...its just so boring
Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
spiders.. just freak me out.. and bugs... bleah
can't trace it back to anything...

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I'm in my scrapbooking room...
I can see alot of stuff that needs putting away..
a glass of OJ
and my mobile.


Week 257
I say ... and you think ... ?

Mist :: fog
Eating :: healthy
Beacon :: yummo
Speaker :: sound
Episodes :: of BtVS
Conference :: meething
Sneak attack :: ambush
Medic :: aide
Web :: surf
2008 :: birthday city

No comments: