Wednesday, January 23, 2008

a longish post on stuff and movies and memes

Well I haven't posted in over a week ....we went to the movies to see the Golden Compass which was alot better than what I thought it was going to be... worth a look if you like those sort of stories..

Wouldn't mind seeing 'the Water horse' and 'American Gangster' and the new Johnny Depp movie...Sweeny Todd


The other night I watched 'Ray' for the first time (it was on tv)..and loved it...so look above for some Ray... ;)


The sad news today is about Heath Ledger dying...he was only 28...which is a bit sad...as that is around the age of some of my nieces... way too young ..

Here is a fave movie of mine that starred Heath Ledger...




Had a few kids over today and they all had a turn on the wii but spent most of the time out on their skate boards...by the time they'd left one of them could go up the ramp and turn around and come back down.. cooked them some snaggs on the bbq for lunch and one of them spilt mustard all down his pink top....oh ohh ...


Met up with Deb and got new school shoes for the boys yesterday both size 13 !!! Daves were on sale and the guy knocked $20 off Erics as we were buying 3 pair ( Deb bought a pair for Tim too).
Just went though all the stationary for both the boys...just need about 3 more excercise books for Eric ...Mark took Dave to get his extendo ruler, tape measure and carpenters pencil at Bunnings.

Just got to get Em some shoes and a new top and hair cuts all round..

I've been going nuts on the Mario Galaxy game...lol... I have 79 stars so far some levels drive me insane ...you get so close to the end and you die... I love it when Mario lands on something pointy...he runs around holding his butt..not that I like his health being depleated (sp).. though....and I can't fly to save myself...cos I have the special red star than enables you to fly for a certain time .



this one is especially for Ngaire...lmao
Must get back into the swing of going to bed early and getting up early for school next week....as I haven't been getting my lazy arse out of bed till 10ish.
sorry I couldn't help it... it's the stirrer in me..(ok its the bitch in me)






FRIDAYS FEAST:
Feast One Hundred & Seventy Six

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
hmm I guess Pepsi Max

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
note pad
printer
camera

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
I'd say 8

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
There's a town with the same name as ours... I'd change it cos its' sorty sucky..lol.. I don't know.. what other town to pick..

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
money stresses me out...or lack of it rather
music or reading calms me down

uNconCIOus MuTTerIngS

Week 259
I say ... and you think ... ?

President :: wanker
Stare :: blink
Embrace :: hug
Movie :: ticket
Everything :: is beautiful
Profile :: photo
Satire :: comedy
Erratic :: driver
Costume :: party
Secretary :: typist

No comments: