Friday, January 04, 2008

ha ha ha

Do you remember these shows.... Land of the lost lol what an intro..
and what about Sigmund the seamonster , HR Puffenstuff , the Magic Roundabout , (I used to love that one) the Banana Splits , Bill and Ben the flowerpot men , Andy Pandy, (omg what morons were we watching that ) journey to the centre of the earth, ( I think that's what it was called...but can't find a link) planet of the apes, Lost in space god I hated that snivelling professor and what about Not the Nine O 'clock news.

What ever happened to Patsy Biscoe from here's Humphrey ?

what happened to Benita Collings, Alester Smart, Don Spencer, John Hamblin and Jan Kingsbury from Play school.

What every happened to Fat Cat...is he shoved in a box somewhere...fatcat was stupid anyway.
And where's Marty the Monster...his head would never fit in a box...

3 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations on being the only other person I know who actually remembers Sigmund the Sea Monster! It was one of my favourite cartoons as a kid, but no-one ever knows it when I mention it.

Jess

Ngaire said...

Liz you crack me up! Man that Marty monster used to drive me nuts! Remember Darryl Cotton used to be on that show with him!

Don Spencer is now famous for being Russell Crowe's father in law.

LinB said...

Well the Andy Pandy link sent me on a long trip down memory lane.... lots of shows I remember growing up with in the 50's... besides Andy Pandy and Bill & Ben there was the Woodentops and Twizzle and Watch with Mother and Torchy the Battery Boy and Supercar.... the list goes on and on... and it's now 12.43 am and I should have been in bed ages ago.....