Wednesday, January 02, 2008

so it's 2008 huh

Happy new year to you...hope it's a good one.

I'm hoping this year's going to be a great one for us....it's a busy birthday year... 3 x 18ths, 2x21sts, 1 x40th, 1x 50th, 1x30th with a 50th anniversary thrown in....the partying starts this weekend.

We saw in the new year at a friends house...and god damn was it a hot night..didn't drink too much (half a bottle of wine) Karyn (the host) dissapeared a few times (to lay on her bed and shower) lol..

When we left Karyns place (David and Matt ) stayed at home...and must have had the door open...cos the ceiling was covered in thousands of thrip... and I mean thousands...I ran out of flyspray so started using areoguard (sp) big mistake....it made the floor greasy and I slipped on it twisting my ankle and wrist as I landed on my ass jarring my neck...oh what fun.. so then I get dressed and go down to the servo at 2am to buy more flyspray..I think I finished cleaning about 3am...sat and watched some BtVS and went to bed just after 4...where it was too hot and the noise of the fan was annoying so back to the lounge I went...where I could still hear next doors..it must have been too hot in there place so they are outside...needless to say I didn't get much sleep.

Gee I hope the year gets better than this. ...lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg liz - you crack me up
what a way to start the year - falling on your butt LOL

hope the rest of the year goes better !!!