Monday, January 14, 2008

what a laugh

I laughed so much I cried...check this out.







Week 258
I say ... and you think ... ?

Dream big :: hope
Competition :: fun
Torn :: oh oh
Modeling :: clay
Coaster :: for your cup
Slut :: lazy
Spread :: peanut butter
Amanda :: jane
Romance :: is dead
Paradise :: lost


So Karen and Hayley flew off last night for 2 weeks... to Thailand..I think I'm going to miss Karen heaps...we usualy chat every 2nd day at least if we don't see each other...
It seems to be the time to go on hols...next door (Tom and Lyn) have gone away.. Karyn and the kids are at the beach, Deb and Pete have gone away too... Mark and Callum go on Wednesday.....

The 21st we went to other night went well but it made me realise how old I am...it was at a bar in town...great place..but for us oldies that were sitting chatting it was a little loud..but nice music playing...I was driving so I was on the ol' coke ...Mark was drinking Jim Beam which were $8 a can...then they ran out of cans....so he moved onto bottles of bourbon which were $12...!!!
By the end of the night most of the youngens and Marks sister ... were blind.. lol ...girls were wandering into the guys toilet ...while the guys were there taking a wizz...lol... although I will say there were only 2 cubicles in the little girls room....NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH TOILETS esp when you have a bunch of girls drinking...how very silly..

Mark didn't enjoy himself at all..with all those young girls wearing lovely skimpy dresses...nah ah..he hated it.....lmao.









No comments: