Friday, March 28, 2008

hooray

Finally I can put these up...these are from a competition I entered here for Crafty Originals... I had to come up with a single and a double page ...and they are on display at Paperific in Melb and on Chandon craft blog.

In the pic you can't really see what I've done with the bubble bath corner piece... it's covered in kindy glitz and has dimensional magic in the centers of the bubbles. On the word 'bubble bath' I've used a stamp that was supplied



On the cheeky monkey page...I've painted the word and monkeys...but covered the word in dimensional magic..

all Items were supplied by Chandon Craft and Crafty Originals

Just spent some of the day at a friends house...she's bought her twins a 16' round trampoline...it's bloody huge...it took 4 of us about 2.5 hours to put it together...with a short coffee break inbtween...It came with the padding and net and ladder...her kids are going to love it.

Heading to the club tonight...how cool would that cash be right about now....must be up around $1700 by now..

2 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

fingers crossed for the $7000

Raqual said...

Hi Liz, I am just back from Paperific and your layouts loooked awesome on display. The whole Crafty Originals stand rocked with the layouts from competition winners. The monkeys were a huge hit!
Thanks Again